#12 Ameer Watts: 815 Certified Basketball 13u- Point Guard
One of the best young defensive guards I watched over the weekend. Ameer is an unselfish player who facilitates and makes everyone around him better. The majority of his passes were on the money. His assists led to high percentage shots being made by his 815 Certified 13u teammates. He showed the ability to get into the paint and score floaters around the basket. Where I was thoroughly impressed, is the defensive end of the court. Ameer is close to being an elite defender already. He was able to wreak havoc on the True Hoops 13u guards with great on-ball pressure. Ameer finished the game with four steals. It feels like he truly enjoys focusing on defense. The area he needs to work on is his ball handling. He had too many turnovers to go along with the assists. Once he fixes this issue, I have no doubt Ameer could be one of the best upcoming point guards in his class.

Let’s Goooo Jr!! Keep working!
ReplyDelete