#2 Ben Sullivan: Pro Lane 12u- Shooting Guard
After watching Saturday's match-up with two 12u teams who played an entertaining game. I quickly learned who Pro Lane 12u's designated shooter was. Ben is a three-point shooter who takes a large volume of shots. I loved how he showed no hesitation in regards to putting them up. I clearly saw how the team relied on him to make shots. Especially from the three-point line. On Sunday morning, his shot was not falling as much. With his three point shot being off, Ben did most of his damage from mid-range. Ben is also a good rebounder. He battled Road to Greatness 12u players for rebounds on both ends of the court. Some boards led to second chance shot opportunities for his teammates. Ben was able to convert four threes by finding ways of getting open within the Pro Lane 12u offense. I believe he's the type of player who could make five to eight threes once he gets on a roll. Ben has a superpower that will push him far into the game of basketball. I know he'll take advantage of it!!

Comments
Post a Comment