#3 Isaiah Hollingsworth: Wisconsin Play-Makers 16u- Guard/Forward

 

I truly enjoyed watching this young man play Saturday afternoon. His Wisconsin Play-makers 16u team was clearly overwhelmed by 262 All-Stars 16u. Despite the mis-match between the two teams, Isaiah gave his best effort to stop them. This guy was everywhere on the court! I’m not exaggerating when I say, he literally guarded every position on the floor. Whether it was defending both guard positions, the forwards or the center, Isaiah made his presence known. Sometimes he made stops, sometimes he didn’t. The point is, his effort was off the charts and he’s the type of player every coach wants to have. Isaiah plays the game with no fear and I truly appreciated the effort I witnessed. He aggressively attacked opposing players throughout the game. Isaiah scored multiple lay-ups off strong drives into the paint. Some of his offensive rebounds led to put-backs around the basket. If there was an All-Effort Team, Isaiah would live on it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#42 Nolan Merrill: West Irving Gold 13u- Power Forward

#23 Wyatt Hanus: Team Herro National 13u- Shooting Guard

#55 Aaden Rogers: Team ABC Young Lions Black 12u- Power Forward