#42 Nolan Merrill: West Irving Gold 13u- Power Forward

 I was thoroughly impressed by Nolan's performance Saturday morning. The big man showed great passing skills! Whenever he received the ball in the post, his passes led to easy scores by his teammates. He was able to hit West Irving Gold 13u players cutting to the basket or along the perimeter. Nolan was a
dominant force in the paint. He often scored around the basket and showed a great shooting touch on the perimeter. In the match-up against Team 1848 14u, he knocked down multiple jump-shots from mid-range and beyond the three-point line. I was shocked when Nolan put the ball on the floor and drove the ball to the rim for a tough lay-up. I did not expect the big guy to be so skilled and agile. Well, I guess I was wrong. I loved the energy he showed on the basketball court. Defensively, Nolan was great at protecting the paint. He blocked a shot and made scoring difficult for opposing players. Nolan is a skilled big man who will continue to flourish with any team he plays with. Keep it up Nolan!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#23 Wyatt Hanus: Team Herro National 13u- Shooting Guard

#55 Aaden Rogers: Team ABC Young Lions Black 12u- Power Forward