#11 Demetri Gee: Jr Raptors 13u- Combo Guard
Demetri continues to be a dynamic player who can do it all on the basketball court. This is my second write up of Demetri since I watched him play at the Prephoops Summer Slam tournament last summer. He was a fierce competitor who did whatever it took to win. After watching him play Saturday afternoon, I clearly saw nothing has changed. He’s become a better ball handler and facilitator. Demetri's play-making and assists led to high percentage shots for his teammates. In regard to scoring, he continues to be a player who can make shots from all areas of the court. Whether it was attacking the paint, beating defenders off the dribble, scoring from mid-range or knocking down threes, Demetri was tough to handle for the opposition. Defensively, he continues to be aggressive on the ball. Demetri forced opposing guards into turnovers with quick hands and great timing. I expect big things from this young man in the coming years. Keep it up Demetri!!

Comments
Post a Comment